Attend the 2023 PHIMA Annual Conference for FREE!
The Pennsylvania Health Information Management Association (PHIMA) is excited to announce its Call for Speakers for the 85th Annual Conference to be held April 24-25, 2023.
We are looking for energetic and passionate speakers that are willing to share their expertise with other HIM professionals at our Annual Conference, through an audio conference or even a virtual webinar. We want to hear from you! If you are selected to present at the Annual Conference, your registration fee will be waived for the day you present.
The topics of interest and expertise we are seeking include, but are not limited to:
- Impactful Legislative and Regulatory Initiatives: HIPAA, 21st Century Cures Act,
- Release of Information, eDiscovery, Privacy and Security
- Coding and Classification Guidelines and Updates/POA/RACs
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Programs
- Health Information Technology, Digital Health
- Telehealth, Virtual Healthcare
- Non-Acute Topics (Long Term Care, Rehab, Psych, Ambulatory)
- Population Health Management
- Electronic Health Records: Optimization, Project Management, Successes and Challenges
- Health Information Exchange
- Data Quality Management
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Information Governance
- Hybrid Work Environments in HIM
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Healthcare
If you are interested in providing a presentation to our membership, please visit our Speaker’s Bureau and complete the submission form.
NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE IS TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the following individuals: