Healthcare Administrative Partners
The Director provides project management development for projects and sales solutions while managing administrative tasks such as status reporting, project deliverable and timelines.
This full time, salaried position reports to the VP, Health Information Services.
- Plans and coordinates all aspects, such as meetings, tracking, reporting, UAT, of one or more technology development or implementation projects, or multiple small software development projects from inception to delivery.
- Coordinates work with HAP IT staff and internal business owners.
- Facilitates initial business/staffing requirements and other necessary meetings with other internal and external owners and end users.
- Creates standard weekly and monthly project status reports and documentation.
- Resolves project issues, mitigates risks, and manages scope change requests for all activities.
- Manages and reports on budgets and progress.
- Drives project deliverables and decisions to completion.
- Coordinates roll out activities, including staffing recruitment/hiring.
- Ensures that the team is fully functional and productive.
- Enables close cooperation across all roles and functions.
- Works with Sales and Marketing on RFP, case studies, ROI’s and HIS business development.
- Removes barriers that preclude successful go live, and project/client /contract deliverables.
- Ensures that the process is followed, including issuing invitations to daily meetings, reviews, and planning/design sessions.
- Facilitates internal meetings for client status.
- Raises awareness of dependencies and blocks that are impediments to the project. Issues need to be prioritized and tracked. Remediation plan created and implemented for impediments in priority order.
- Credentials: The Director, HIS Infrastructure Solution Sales Management must maintain one or more related professional credential such as RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P or CPC. Candidates will have six months from the date of hire to obtain said credential if credential not held at time of hire.
- Experience: The Director, HIS Infrastructure Solution Sales Management must have a minimum of three years’ experience in a leadership role in a health information services , solution sales and system implementation management experience and understating healthcare processes and workflow
- Proficiencies: The Director of HIS Infrastructure Solution Sales Management must:
Possess a solid background in information systems, IT projects, agile development methodology and business operations, 3-5 years solution sales and system implementation management experience, Intermediate to advance project management skills, Strong mediation and negotiation skills, Excellent leadership, analysis, facilitation, and client relationship skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Bachelors degree in health information management, business administration, or related field is required. Candidates with commiserate experience who possess an associate’s degree in one of these disciplines will be considered.
HAP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: health, dental, and disability insurance coverage, FSA, and 401k Plan.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Healthcare Administrative Partners is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
To apply, e-mail your resume with the position title in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org