KIWI-TEK – Full and Part Time
KIWI-TEK is the fastest growing remote coding service in the country.
Our clients love our services because of our great management team and the outstanding quality and experience of our coders. Due to our fast growth, we have immediate openings.
KIWI-TEK is a privately held company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.
KIWI-TEK derives 100% of its revenue from coding services. We are focused solely on this service, and our efforts to provide the best coding service possible are not diluted by other business segments.
Our coding services include all patient types across all major healthcare providers, including hospital facilities, clinics, urgent care, physician groups, LATC and others.
We have numerous options for remote coding designed to fit your personal needs and schedule:
- All coders work from home.
- You can work a schedule that best fits your lifestyle and personal needs.
- We will provide all the training that you need to perform accurately and efficiently.
- Full time and Part time positions are available.
- We require certification from AHIMA or AAPC and a minimum of three years’ experience coding for a hospital or professional office. You must have your own PC, high speed internet connection and email address.
- We require certification from AHIMA or AAPC and a minimum of three years’ experience coding for a hospital or Physicians office.
- Based on production; Per chart or hourly.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online: https://www.kiwi-tek.com