Job Summary: Develop, design, document, maintain, evaluate, support and provide problem resolution for system applications; performs a variety of technical and analytical functions for information systems throughout the organization. Utilizes components of project management methodology for implementations and upgrades. Troubleshoots software issues and escalates problems appropriately. Supports the processes of sustaining and improving operational and systems performance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and three to five (3-5) years’ relevant experience or Associates
- Degree plus Five to seven (5-7) years’ relevant experience.
- 10-12 years of progressively increased responsibility will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Have knowledge of process improvement, education and training, project management, including coordinating information and inter-disciplinary team projects.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Apply Online: https://www.healthcaresource.com/pinnaclehealth/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=106358&fwkMethod=L&fwkKey=2005_9025_0_0_170622122039_1498148439763_4172