Please join us on Friday, January 27, 2023, from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm for “Healthcare Evolution: Revenue Protection in an Era of Uncertainty”. This will be a LIVE webinar that will be complimentary for PHIMA members. Non-members will also be able to join for a nominal fee.
Payment uncertainty in the U.S. healthcare system has become an exhaustive burden for all stakeholders — and further amplified by COVID-19. Healthcare costs and inconsistent volumes demand a holistic, long-term strategy for financial viability. At the same time, legislative reform and regulatory attempts to address shortfalls in quality, cost, and outcome have stalled, perpetuating inefficiencies and burdensome rules that add expenses instead of removing them. This session will offer effective strategies to help healthcare providers protect their earned revenue and empower frictionless, positive patient experiences. Hear from Jonathan G Wiik, author of the book, Healthcare Evolution: Helping Providers Get Paid in an Era of Uncertainty, as an overview of the complex US healthcare payment system is unpacked.
By way of this course, you’ll be able to
- Define application methodologies from those who have demonstrated revenue protection excellence
- Apply battle-tested workflows and solutions to problems like underpayments, denials and patient affordability
- Articulate approaches leveraged by providers to adapt and meet the challenges presented by current market dynamics
- List innovative, futurist ideas to manage access, risk, cost, regulation, revenue cycle and payment strategies
January 27, 2023
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
Revenue Cycle Management
- PHIMA/AHIMA Member – $0.00
- Non-Member – $50.00
- PHIMA/AHIMA Student Member – $0.00
Registration will close at 11:59 PM ET on January 26, 2023. On-Demand Registration will be available at a later date.