Would you be interested in sharing your energy, enthusiasm and expertise with other HIM professionals at our annual meeting, an audio conference or even via a webinar? Then our Speaker Bureau might be just the place for you to begin to showcase your talents!
PHIMA is always looking for passionate speakers eager to share their expertise with other HIM professionals on timely and relevant topics throughout the year.
The topics of interest and expertise we are seeking include, but are not limited to:
- Coding and Classification – HCCs, E&M, CPT, etc.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Programs
- Data Analytics and Data Quality Management
- Health Information Technology – eHealth, HIE, EHRs, mobile health, etc.
- Information Governance
- Population Health Management
- Leadership and Management – Project Management, Successes and Challenges in a Natural Disaster
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates and Initiatives: HIPAA, Cures Act, Joint Commission, Department of Health, Core Measures, CMS Bundled Payments, Quality Reporting, Value Based Purchasing, etc.
- Privacy, Security, and Cybersecurity
- Release of Information,
- Non-Acute Topics (Long Term Care, Rehab, Psych, Ambulatory)
If you have information you would like to present to our members, please complete our Speaker Bureau Information Form.
We would like to hear from you and build a database of willing and ready speakers for our next event.
If you have any questions regarding your participation in the PHIMA Speaker’s Bureau, please contact Linda McLinden, Executive Director of PHIMA.