Seeking a Credentialing professional to be responsible for credentialing and associated database for Select Medical’s Critical Illness Recovery Hospital Division.
This position requires attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of hospital staff and medical staff members. The right candidate will have experience in credentialing and with databases. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Job responsibilities would include processing initial and reappointment applications, tracking expirables, auditing applications, scanning applications, data entry, and understanding regulatory standards.
- At least one year of credentialing experience required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience working in databases
- Detail orientated and organized
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Associate’s degree
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS).
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please apply directly to the position on our website. Here is the link: https://bit.ly/3nlbhcP