Mindseeker is a leading healthcare professional services company focused on delivering HIM and Revenue Cycle Services, including outsourced medical coding, quality and compliance auditing, CDI, consulting, contracted interim management, and HIT staffing to health systems, hospitals, physician groups, and clinics nationwide. Mindseeker supports complex initiatives that demand extraordinary combinations of project management, technical competence and industry expertise.
Our client is a Pittsburgh, PA based revenue cycle services company that has a need for a Director of HIM / Revenue Cycle professional. Ideally, the right person can either commute to the Company’s Pittsburgh office and long-term, the individual would be willing to relocate to a surrounding area.
The initial HIM/Revenue Cycle assignments will be a contracted consulting role through Mindseeker to ensure there is a mutual fit between our client and the consultant. The Director will participate with our client on the full revenue cycle assessments for their Provider clients, establishing baseline measurements of a Provider’s financial and revenue cycle performance and create applicable benchmarks in the following areas:
• Scheduling / Pre-registration
• Admissions / Registration
• Insurance Verification
• Charge Processing
• Charge Description Master
• Case Management
• Health Information Management
• Follow up / Collections
• Payment Posting
• Bad Debt / Agency Management
Participation in a detailed operational assessment of the revenue cycle to identify opportunities for improvement, while also focusing on operational and documentary compliance with HIPAA privacy and security standards. Developing a written work plan with findings, and recommendations for the creation, implementation and monitoring of workable solutions.
• Certification as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)
• Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR), or Certified Revenue Cycle Professional CRCP, or Certified Revenue Cycle Executive (CRCE)
• 5 years of health information management experience in directing HIM in a hospital setting or otherwise comparable health care setting
• Facility HIM or Revenue Cycle Department leadership experience
• Proficiency with: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Demonstrated interpersonal and analytical skills
• Proven pre and post intervention revenue cycle operations / oversight
• Proficient with computer systems and EMR packaged software suites
• Strong time management skills.
Job Keywords: Revenue Cycle, HIM Manager, HIM Director, HIM Associate Director, RHIA -Registered Health Information Administrator, RHIT – Registered Health Information Technician, AHIMA -American Health Information Management Association, director, HIM, health information management, resource management, revenue cycle
Instructions for Resume Submission:
If you believe that you are a great fit for this position, please send your resume to:
Beverley — BDowns at Mindseeker dot com email@example.com
Mindseeker is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels (EEO/AA – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation).