Live & Recorded Virtual Event
Join us for an interactive session as we guide participants in understanding, developing and applying emotional intelligence through the lens of self-awareness. The session is designed to empower participants with the skills and insights necessary for personal and professional growth.
- Describe the concept of Emotional Intelligence and its significance in personal and professional development.
- Examine the role of self-awareness in enhancing Emotional Intelligence.
- Identify personal triggers that influence emotional responses.
- Create a plan for continuous self-improvement in emotional awareness and regulation.
This webinar is FREE for PHIMA members. There will be a nominal fee for non-members and AHIMA members of other states.
February 21, 2024
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
* This event will also be available on-demand after the live webinar.
PHIMA Member – an AHIMA dues-paying member who has selected Pennsylvania as their Component Association (CA)
Non-Member – includes AHIMA dues-paying members from other AHIMA Component Associations (CA) as well as AHIMA Credentialed Non-Members
Registration will close at 11:59 PM ET on February 19, 2024.