The Pennsylvania Health Information Management Association (PHIMA) is excited to announce its Call for Speakers for the 86th Annual Conference held May 20 – 21, 2024, at the Wyndham Gettysburg, PA.
We seek energetic and passionate speakers willing to share their expertise with other HIM professionals at our Annual Conference through an audio conference or even a virtual webinar. We want to hear from you! If you are selected to present at the Annual Conference, we will waive your registration fee for the day of your presentation.
The topics of interest and expertise we are seeking include, but are not limited to:
- Impactful Legislative and Regulatory Initiatives: HIPAA, 21st Century Cures Act
- Release of Information, eDiscovery, Privacy and Security
- Coding and Classification Guidelines and Updates/POA/RACs
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Programs
- Health Information Technology, Digital Health
- Telehealth, Virtual Healthcare
- Non-Acute Topics (Long Term Care, Rehab, Psych, Ambulatory)
- Population Health Management
- Electronic Health Records: Optimization, Project Management, Successes & Challenges
- Health Information Exchange
- Data Quality Management
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Information Governance
- Hybrid Work Environments in HIM
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Healthcare
If you are interested in providing a presentation to our membership, please visit our Speakers Bureau and complete the submission form.
NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE IS TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2023.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of the following individuals: