PHIMA Call for Speakers
Attend the 2022 PHIMA Annual Conference for FREE!
The Pennsylvania Health Information Management Association (PHIMA) is pleased to announce its Call for Speakers for the 84th Annual Conference to be held April 25-26, 2022.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic speakers passionate about sharing their expertise with other HIM professionals at our annual meeting, an audio conference or even via a webinar. We want to hear from you! If you are selected to present at the annual conference, your registration fee will be waived for the day you present.
The topics of interest and expertise we are seeking include, but are not limited to:
- Coding and Classification/POA/RACs
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Programs
- Data Quality Management
- Health Information Technology and eHealth
- Health Information Exchange
- Population Health Management
- Electronic Health Records: Project Management, Successes and Challenges
- Legislative and Regulatory Initiatives: Meaningful Use/Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Joint Commission, Department of Health, Core Measures, etc.
- Release of Information, eDiscovery, Privacy and Security
- Non-Acute Topics (Long Term Care, Rehab, Psych, Ambulatory)
- Data Analytics
- Information Governance
If you are interested in providing a presentation to our membership, please visit our speaker’s bureau and complete the submission form.
NOTE: DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS FOR THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE IS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the following individuals: