PHIMA e-Alert — August 20, 2021
AHIMA Access/PHIMA Access
Have joined the PHIMA community on AHIMA’s Access Community platform? You may ask, what is Access?
Access is an up-to-date, modern robust social media platform where members can engage with AHIMA, PHIMA, fellow health information professionals and other content. You can join communities based on your type of work, professional interests and much more.
Here are five key things to know about Access:
- Access is the premier place to build your professional network and discover content to help you excel. You can join communities based on your type of work, professional interests, and much more.
- Access is designed to feel like the social media platforms you’re accustomed to. Get excited to see curated health information content in your newsfeed!
- Access communities will have folders where you can easily share resources and documents.
- You don’t have to be on your computer to take advantage of Access – its mobile-friendly interface looks great on phones and tablets.
- On Access, you can follow topics that interest you using your favorite #hashtags. For example, following #PatientID will allow you to see posts with that hashtag.
If you have more questions about Access, explore these FAQs.
You can personalize your Access experience and communities. The PHIMA Community will be a place for HI professionals to ask questions, share experiences and reference important information just for PHIMA members.