As an AHIMA/PHIMA student member, you have the opportunity to apply for the PHIMA Annual Scholarship. More information and the application can be found at: https://www.phima.org/members/scholarships/scholarship-application/
Scholarship applicants must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Current enrollment in an accredited HIM program, HIT program, AHIMA Independent Study Program (PA Residents Only), or graduate program in a field related to HIM.
- Current member of AHIMA with Pennsylvania designated as his/her Component State Association (CSA)
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.3.
Several documents must be completed and submitted to be considered for the scholarship. These documents include:
- Online application.
- Two references/recommendations.
- Copy of a recent transcript of academic credits.
The PHIMA Student Scholarship application must be completed on-line.
References/recommendations and recent transcript should be submitted with the online application and must be received by March 22, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact PHIMA First Year Director, Lesia Peck at email@example.com.